Visual Story Network
Welcome to the Visual Media Strategy Forum
Approaching The Finish-Line
March 28th – 29th, 2020
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Join us as we celebrate the completion of the 20/20 Vision campaign. “to see an indigenous evangelistic audio-visual tool for every one of the Least Evangelized Mega Peoples, so that all can clearly see and understand the gospel message and embrace it as their own.”
Create International and the Visual Story Network are thrilled to host this very significant event. We believe that these few days of focused collaboration will result in continued partnerships for bringing the knowledge of the glory of God to many who still have not heard. The networking will be inspiring and the fellowship rich.
All those interested in media for unreached peoples, film producers, mission strategists, content creators, distributors and other partners are welcome. For a brief report on the 2018 VMSF click here.
VMSF 2020 Major Objectives:
- To celebrate the completion of the 20/20 Vision.
- To showcase completed 20/20 vision projects, testimonies and inspirational case studies.
- To promote strategic initiatives‚ such as media to movements that are impacting the unreached.
- To develop partnerships in order to produce visual media for unreached peoples.
- To increase innovative distribution of current indigenous gospel media tools.