Asia Theological Association – ATA
OUR MISSION: The Asia Theological Association (ATA) is a body of theological institutions, committed to evangelical faith and scholarship, networking together to serve the Church in equipping the people of God for the mission of the Lord Jesus Christ.
OUR COMMITMENT: The ATA is committed to serving its members in the development of evangelical, biblical theology by strengthening interaction, enhancing scholarship, promoting academic excellence, fostering spiritual and ministerial formation and mobilizing resources to fulfill God’s global mission within diverse Asian cultures.
OUR TASK: Affirming our mission and commitment, ATA seeks to:
- Strengthen interaction through inter-institutional fellowship and programs, regional and continental activities, faculty and student exchange programs.
- Enhance scholarship through consultations, workshops, seminars, publications, and research fellowships.
- Promote academic excellence through accreditation standards, faculty and curriculum development.
- Foster spiritual and ministerial formation by providing mentor models, encouraging the development of ministerial skills and a Christian ethos.
- Mobilize resources through library development, information technology and infra-structural development.
Theological Accreditation, Theological Education